Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Scraphouse Challenge

Hello friends, today I want to share this Christmas card, I made for the new challenge blog at Scraphouse. This challenge is very special to me, you wonder why???

Well this is the place from where my first stamping supplies came and Marjolein the owner is very sweet lady. It was quite a beautiful drive to her place and that was actually my first day when I met someone other than myself from the crafting world:) I used one of the 7 stamps I bought that day. I used the pattern paper (Basic Grey) which was actually recommended by Marjolein cos I didnt even have idea of any of the companies...lol
I am also submitting it for another favorite blog of mine. The Young Crafters challenge blog which is to use dies, which I used for the snowflakes.

I used some puffy paint with glitter on the cap, which looks beautiful in real. I hope you will like this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
I am also entering it to the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Blog: Anything goes

17 comments:

Francine said...

Ohhh how sweet!
This is a beautiful creation dear Isha.
Thank you for joining us at Scraphouse and good luck !
Francine

Mo said...

Beautiful card dear Isha and thanks a lot for joining us at Scraphouse this month!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Karen B. said...

So super cute!

yyam said...

Oh my! This is just adorable! Love the addition of the puffy paint! :)

Valérie Goldenschue said...

OH so cute, I love this snowman ! Thanks for joining us at Scraphouse this month

Dawn T said...

fabulous Isha. Such a sweet card.

Joy said...

Gorgeous Isha, love your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jay Gee said...

Great mix of papers and a super sweet card :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your snowman is so cute
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Allan said...

Magical Isha! Love the puffy paint on the hat!

MEGHA said...

cute cute cute
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.com/

Alice said...

too cute! darling card!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my Isha, this is simply magical!
TFS and Have a terrific w-e!

Unknown said...

This is adorable...so sweet. your coloring is great and the accents are perfect.

I sent an email to you, but don't know if you received it? I need your choice of prize and mailing address to get your barbles challenge prize to you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this card is so cute, I love it. :D

Hugs, Tina

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Cute card! I love the fake snow!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

beautiful card and that snowman is so cute.thanks for leaving comment on my card.Answer to your question is....they are simple stickers.