Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shhhh.... ROUND Birthday Celebration

YAY!!! Sweet Virginia is going to celebrate her very special Birthday on the 9th. of December but she has a party going on at her blog...you MUST go and visit the very Talented, helpful, optimistic,motivating, sweet and Elegant and...and...and....

Well, I think, I could write a whole page with the never ending ands....really she is one of the most amazing person I got to know thru my hobby.
I was thinking about her the other day as I was looking at a card she had sent to me and my mind wandered to the first time she wrote her motivating comments on my card. Then I looked at her flickr cards and became addicted to her creative creations. I then found her blog and now I really look forward to her posts in my reader.
Be it her funny jokes, which she shares in style. Rather I love the humorous Dr. John conversations. Her creativity and out of the box thinking really amazes me and its inspiring. I adore the way she brings her kids up. Thats not all....her love of cooking is amazing.
My daughter loves to see her posts too and asks me to bake those yummy cookies/cake...lol

Thou her favorite color is Orange, I chose how I see Virgina...sweet, soft (her voice is soft too), Elegant.


So here is to you Virginia...on your 50th. Birthday...make 50 wishes... I would always cherish your friendship and it will always be precious to me:)

7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Oh my, Isha! I am SO VERY touched by your kind kind words and your beautiful card! I think this is one of the BEST things about card-making /blogging! You make me want to a better stamper and friend! I LOVE the embossed circles and beautifully-colored image that you created! It's simple yet so stunning! I am in awe of your talent every time I see your new creations (and publications)! I truly cherish our friendship! Thank you for making my birthday extra special! xoxo

Dawn T said...

wonderful tribute to Virginia. She is such a lovely lady

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha I really like how you captured a portion of the stamped image in the die-cut circle. Wonderful embossed background too!

Karen B. said...

Virginia is such a sweet person, what a wonderful post to let her know this. Your car is amazing as well, each detail is perfect!

yyam said...

This is so sweet! Love the embossed base, the pop of colours on the image and the yummy twine! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, such a sweet post about Virginia! You are one amazing friend, Isha. Your card for her is gorgeous. I love the soft colours and your beautiful colouring!

Sudha said...

Pretty creation. Love the embossed bg n cute stamp too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html