Tuesday, August 7, 2012

From Me to You

I know...I know, its been ages since I last posted on my blog but holidays with 2 girls at home makes it so difficult to have the ME time...at times they play as if they are the best pals, yet another moment it's like having 2 fighting Cats at home:) It was fun thou...we took a short break to the Alps and it was just beautiful all around. It was a wonderful place, I will share some photos later.

Now onto my card, I used my new Penny Black stamp...love this flower. I colored it using Copics, layered it...put it inside the embossed frame. I even colored my Card base using the new Summer distress ink picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick. It looks so pretty in real.

I am submitting this card for the challenges:
Penny Black Saturday: Use 2 images (I used the flower and the sentiment)
A Blog Named Hero: Freestyle
Designed to color: Day 7 (CAS)





The supplies are all available at the Scraphouse shop. Talking about it, you still have time to play along the current challenge at the Scraphouse blog.

I also want to share with you all to mark your calenders for the week starting 13th. August as we are having a fun Release week at Lil' Inker Designs, with 3 new cool stamps from the 2 Cute line and 3 new stamps from the The New Sugar Kissed Cottage line. You sure will love it.



Supplies:

17 comments:

Barb said...

This is so pretty, Isha! Love how you colored the flower! Lucky you to be able to see the Alps! Looking forward to the photos! :)

Alyssa S said...

This is beautiful! I haven't tried the new Picked Raspberry yet, but I'm sure I'll have to add it to my collection soon enough!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my this is so pretty Isha... That flower just pops right off that card...

Wee Von said...

Would love to see your pictures of the alps and your girls. I love this card!! Do you have any tutorials about coloring with the copics? You always do such a beautiful job! TFS

Rachel said...

beautiful. i really do love the embossed frame. hope you had fun in the alps!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Dawn T said...

very pretty Isha. I really love the flower. The embossing is really awesome too

Melissa Shea said...

Beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! I love how you embossed the label shape under the flower, so subtle. Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha your flower appears to have been taken right from the garden...beautiful shading and colors! The dimension is fabulous too!

Kath Stewart said...

such a gorgeous card...thanks for joining in the August Challenge at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a gorgeous and so beautiful card, love it.

hugs Bine/Zimtschnecke

jintyoo7 said...

Oh wow, this flower is spectacular, Isha!
Can't wait to see your photographs :0

Shelly said...

Beautiful. Your flower is so lovely. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Isha! Wow, that flower looks real and I love the dry embossed frame, too!

Ally said...

Isha this looks stunning!! I like the cut out and replaced spellbinder piece! Gives it a terrific look!
Sorry that I haven't written or called yet, so much is going on at the mo and I have little spare time!
Hugs, Alessandra

Stamps and Paper said...

GOrgeous card and what an eye catching flower...


Anne

Linda said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour and the flower is beautiful. xx