Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tuning in to say...

Hi!!!!
Just want to share a quick card today. I started without a design but only an idea for this one but am super happy with the result. Its been some time since I last touched my Lawn fawn stamps, last night I dremt about them...Do you ever dream of stamps???

So here is my card for the following challenges:
Lawnscaping: Create your own patter paper (I used my Chevron stripe stamp and with repeated stamping created the paper)
Moxie Fab Design Book week:The Gallon/Quart/Pint Color challenge (I used Aqua Mist as Gallon, Melon Berry as Quart, Lime green, which is the noice graphic and a small bling in the Radio(sorry the photo cant show the true green color) as Pint)
Moxie fab World: Minty Fresh (Love mint combined with a little Melon berry and a touch of lime green)
CASology Challenge blog: Relax (I need Music to relax me, so its perfect for the theme)



My card: Sorry the colors are looking a bit different then the original. May be will take a new photo tomorrow. I gave a slight shadow to the Radio and like the effect. What do you say??



 Thanks for dropping by!!!

11 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, this card rocks, Isha! Fantastic colours and stamps. Looks like you are having so much fun creating and that's always wonderful!

Kailash said...

Love your fun card Isha, lovely colors and cool bg!!

Karen B. said...

I think this is really cool, love the patterns and colors!

Tamara said...

Love your card!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

Ardyth said...

Music has charms to soothe the wild beast (so it's said!). I love music, too! Can't say that I've ever dreamed of stamps, but I have dreamed of cards - lol! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

I say it's fabulous! Love the shadow you gave to the radio and the chevrons make the perfect background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

jenn shurkus said...

the chevron background is so cute :) love the lil radio too! thanks for playing a long with us at lawnscaping :)

Tracey McNeely said...

The boom box is an excellent take on the cue word. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Nina Yang said...

Love the shadow you added to the radio, Isha! Fun, fun card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks also for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)