Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It would be so nice...

...to Sea you!!!Yes, that's right!!! That saying is just perfect for some of my special friends, I made since I started crafting and who are super dear to me. I would love to Sea them ;)
Now I want to share this cute stamp set, one of the newly released 2 Cute Ink stamp by Lil' Inker Designs.  I wanted to color it as soon as I saw this cutie!!! This set has superb sentiments too.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Moxie Fab Card Design Handbook week: Focal point ( The Surfer Crab sits on the sweet spot, The descending Sun Rays to the sweet spot and to me that is the focal point, would love to hear, what you think)
Moxie Fab Card Design Handbook week: Movement (The descending Sun rays takes the eyes directly to the main image, which then draws the eyes to the water flow (also that tiny drop at the edge of the card), which takes it to the wavy sentiment and the diagonal movement of waves takes the eyes back to the main image :)
The Young Crafters Challenge blog: Hot Trends (Sun Rays are so in trend these days, I see them everywhere)


I used the sunburst background from Hero Arts, I used the distress Inks to create the Sea, used some pearl water spritz, it gives a nice shine to the water. A bit of fussy cutting and lots of dimension. Love the end result myself.






Enjoy your week and head over to the Lil' Inker store for lots more Adorable stamps. Thanks for dropping by!!!

16 comments:

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

WOW!!such bright and beautiful card!!Lovely image.Yup...Finally i shifted to neu-ulm.Today my kitchen is building..I had ordered for the new kitchen.I was without internet for more than 3 weeks...somehow i ws managing DYSU post and DT cards from my friend´s place.BUT yes!!I saw all your cards which i missed since last month..and they all are awesome!!

Jay Gee said...

This is a fabulous card Isha. Everything about it is amazing :)

Dawn T said...

what a super cute card Isha. Love the sea - wonderfully coloured and the spritzing looks awesome.

Emily Leiphart said...

Super duper fantastic, Isha! I LOVE everything about this card. Vibrant colours, focal point on the sweet spot, plenty of movement... Need I say more? ;)

Mary J said...

I love your sweet cutie, Isha - fab sun rays!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Super colors, fantastic idea and creative design Isha! I love "sea-ing" your cards :0)

Alyssa S said...

Love, love, love this! The gorgeous movement, coloring! and trendy sun rays make this card really stand out!!

Ally said...

aaaaw this is lovely, so bright and funny! Really love this one! Cute crab!
xoxo, Alessandra

Natasha said...

I love this card Isha! It is such a summer-y happy feeling card.

I need to buy that crab stamp now!

Marie said...

I love the bright and happy colors on this card! Thanks for joining our YCU challenge =)

Danielle said...

This card is so fun and bright and trendy :) Thank you for joining us at YCU!

Unknown said...

This is perfect! I need that background stamp, not to mention all of these gorgeous 2 Cute Ink stamps. Beautiful!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow indeed Isha. This is gorgeous to say the least. I so love the happy feeling this card gives. So bold & bright bringing so much cheeriness. So love how you did the water and how the crab is resting on an angle. Hope that you win sweetie.Hugs.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks also for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

Agata said...

Great! SO bright and fun! Love it!