Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello

Hello All!!!

I am sharing a card with you all. I kind of love this sweet image :) I used the sketch from the Retro Sketches blog.
I am also submitting it to the challenges at:
 Amusing Blog: Anything Goes
 CASology Blog: Relax (I love listening to Music, coloring to relax me. I dont have to think of anything then :)





Dont you just love this cutie:) And just check this cute little paper bow. I just loved using this die by Lil'Inker designs. Thanks for dropping by!!

Most of the supplies are all available at the Scraphouse online shop.


Supplies:
Stamp: CC Piper by The Greeting Farm
Coloring: Copics
Pattern Paper: Wild Rose Studios
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs (small Bow), Nestabillities (Wonky Rectangle)
Div.: Sakura Jelly roll Pen, button, twine



10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Your coloring amazes me!

Dawn T said...

A gorgeous card Isha. beautifully coloured and a fab design

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute! She's beautifully coloured and looks fantastic on the wonky rectangle!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Phenomenal coloring!!

Ardyth said...

Wow, the shading on this is amazing! Thanks for playing along with CASology again this week!

Jen W. said...

Your coloring is fantastic, Isha, and I love that bow! Thanks for playing along again with CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh such a sweet image, love the bow. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Chris said...

Great little image and it's colored wonderfully - your card is perfect for it to really shine. Thanks for joining my Anything Goes Amusing Challenges this week - I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!

Ally said...

little miss cheecky-bum... lets hope your teenage daughter won't turn out like her LOL! It's a funny and cute card.
xx, Alessandra

Monika Reeck said...

the shape behind the girl is totally cool Isha..your coloring is really wonderfull, how many copics do u have dear...I have only a little LOL :) I just come back from Croatia for holiday and just wanna to visit your blog...hope you come and hop to my blog too dear..big hugs...Monika