Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy News and Octee Love!!!

Hello all!!! I am here to share some wonderful news :) Don't you feel its ODD cos its coming a bit late :) Well, nevermind it has to be ODD as I am one of the new addition to Some Odd Girls Design Team.....wooohoo!!!
Thank you Kristy :)

So HERE is where I got introduced. We have our monthly challenge, and its a nice one...totally in trend "OMBRE" Do join us in the fun as there are fun digis if you don't own any clear stamps :) 
On my card I used the digi image called "OCTEE" and I did some water coloring on it.
I am submitting this card for the Moxie Fab challenge as I used the distress inks as my watercolor color medium.



I will be back later in the evening with another fun something for you all!


7 comments:

Dawn T said...

This is just so cute and congrats. I love Some Odd Girl stamps and digis. I have a few of them. Looking forward to see more of your work with them.

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Very cute card and congrats!!!
Hugs
Archana

Angeline Choo said...

Wow congrats!! You are doing great

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Isha! Great news. This card is so cute! The watermarked circle is a perfect backdrop for this happy octopus.

Lisa H. said...

what a sweet card! love the colors and that wooden embellie! awesome!

~amy~ said...

congrats and CUTEST card ever!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)