Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Some Odd Girl Digi Release October

Hello Everyone!!

It's Tuesday and that means time for a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl!! Today we have Puppy Gwen and a cut file speech bubbles. I've used both on my card.

I adore this cute image, she is so cute. I used the sentiment from Everyday Smiles clear stamp, which I stamped using 2 colors of ink. Love the look of it. I colored the  image using copics and I flicked some ink onto my white card mat layer to match the pattern paper.



So come enjoy some amazing creations by the teamies of my Odd World :) at Some Odd Girl Blog.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below by THURSDAY at midnight EST … you can win this awesome digi!! 

Don't forget to comment on our Halloween hop HERE



4 comments:

Rachel said...

this is such a sweet card! love that bold design and flawless coloring!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Piali said...

Very Pretty card!!! Love this new image...so cute!!!

Lindsey said...

Looking at this cute card makes me happy, Isha! Gorgeous colouring.

Dawn T said...

I missed seeing this one earlier Isha. Just beautifully done