Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lil' Inker Designs October Release

Hello Friends,

Today I would like to share some awesome products we released at Lil' Inker Designs. Laura has come up with wonderful new dies and stamps for this holiday season and trust me you are going to Loooooveeee these.

The release hop was last week but I was away. So finally I got to play with my new goodies, wish I had more time to create. Today I have something other than cards for you...somethings to decorate your home with:)

First up is this candle wrap!


 I cut the snow hill and then diecut the trees onto the blue glitter CS. I then cut the tree using green CS and then glued them. Un-fortunately the photo of this wrap didn't come very nice. You cant see the snow hills properly. It looks really pretty in real life.I used the tree die from our new Christmas Bits Die Set.

For my next creation I used our new Cover Up Die: Christmas as a candle cover. I used vellum to create it. First I colored the vellum in blue and green ombre and then covered it using the cover up die.




Here is a card I made using the Jolly Word Die and Jolly & Joyful Sentiments.


Now for our Christmas Bits Die Set, I created a canvas using some structure paint and  the tree die used as mask and greens! I really am in love with the way it came out.



Below are the products we released:







Laura has an entire wrap up of the release HERE. You must go and see all the GORGEOUS creations and the products.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥♥awesome♥♥

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, Miss Lady!!

Dawn T said...

great projects Isha.

canadian_liner said...

Isha, you really made up for lost time! These ideas are brilliant, some quite literally! I think I love that last mixed media piece the best.