Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New SOG Digi Release

Hello Everyone!!

It's Tuesday and that means time for a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl!! Today we have Mae Antoinette and a cut file Bow. I've used both on my tag.

I first created a water color background and did the same technique to the bow as well. I then stamped the bow using a tiny stamp from Everyday Smiles clear stamp. Love how these tiny stamps can give a lovely look to something.
I then colored the lovely image using copics.


So come enjoy some amazing creations by the teamies of my Odd World :)  at Some Odd Girl Blog.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below by THURSDAY at midnight EST … you can win this awesome digi!! 

I also want to tell you that we are going to have a trick or treat Halloween hop next week...it's gonna be fun!!!


7 comments:

thebridgeamit said...

I love your tag! Your coloring is awesome!

Smita Satish said...

Lovely tag Isha..the colors behind are so sober and eye catching!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful watercoloured background, Isha -- and great colouring on Mae Antoinette!

Emily Leiphart said...

Really gorgeous, Isha! Wonderful background and embellishments highlight your girl so perfectly!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty tag! Love how you used the bow with it too.

Dawn T said...

It looks amazing Isha. And I so enjoyed our skype chat the other night.

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my Isha! Your Marie Antoinette is absolutely fabulous!
Great background as well!
TFS~