Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bella Creationz June Embellishment Kit Release

Hello Everyone, today it's my turn for Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz project for the new kit release at the Timeless Twine blog. I love this kit and you will be seeing more creations from me soon. For today, I could make just one card.
Stacy put together a superb kit. You are going to love the papers, tickets, sequins, cute doilies and the AMAZING stamp set. Its perfect for your summer cards, scrapbook pages and project life projects.



Here is my card, I used Memento Luxe inks and some firework spray by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko for my card.





I just love these colors. Don't forget we have a color challenge going on all month long showcasing Firecracker twine and the colors above. Click here to go to see all the details! We hope you decide to join us!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun card!

Piali said...

Fabulous card!!! Loooooooooove this kit!!

Unknown said...

I love this ISHA!!! so amazing, your work always is! You truly are inspiring! Thanks for sharing. Loves-Scrappin Madge

Deepti said...

What a sweet design, I like the staples ribbons :)

Marlene Bonetti said...

Wow, what a great card! Love the dotted paper! Have a nice weekend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Isha I just love your card, perfect for the first day of summer!!

Lindsey said...

What a fun and colourful design! The sprinkling of sequins is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Hi Isha!
I totally dig it!


Teri