Monday, June 2, 2014

Dream!!

Happy Monday Everyone!!! 

So it's time for the new  Lawnscaping challenge!!
This time it's all about EMBOSSING!


For my card, I embossed these pretty feathers using 4 colors of embossing powder. I then did some watercoloring using the Memento Luxe inks. To finish some splatters, shimmer spritz and sequins. Love this card :)



Check out the Lawnscaping blog and our FAB Facebook page
for more info and  some amazing inspiration from the DT's!! 
Playing along the challenges at:
Simon Says Wednesday: Anything Goes
I used the sketch by CAS(E) this sketch challenge






Supplies: Stamp: (Dream) Lawn Fawn; Inks: (Memento Luxe - Dandelion, Angel pink, Morrocco, Love Letter; VersaMark, Versafine Onyx Black) (Shimmer spritz) Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko; Sequin: Pretty Pink Posh; Embossing powder: (Red, Mustard, Orange and Pink) Zing


15 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my word!!!!!!!!! this is stunning!!! wow!! those watercolored feathers are gorgeous, and i LOVE that they are embossed in different colors! and the blue background itself is amazing too! wow!!!

Shelly said...

So pretty! Love the feathers and colors!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMMMMMMMAZING, Isha! I LOVE your embossing and coloring--- WOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you've done that background! DO share all of your crafty goodness and techniques with me:) I need to learn everything you know! <3

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

So pretty, Isha! The feathers pattern is perfect, and so is the background... so nice!

donna mikasa said...

Fab take on the sketch, Isha! Love how you colored the feathers!

Dawn T said...

this is just perfect Isha. Just love the way you have coloured up your embossed feathers.

Marlene Bonetti said...

What a stunning card!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Please visit my blog and if you like my card then pls vote for me for gallery idol rd #3
http://handmadecardsbyarchana.blogspot.de/2014/06/gallery-idol-round-3.html

Teresa Kline said...

hi Isha! what an amazing card, luv the water colored look of the feathers.....WOW! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Shylaashree said...

it is awesome dear

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Taunya Butler said...

Beautiful card with those awesomely light, floating feathers!! Well done!! Come on over to my blog - I am hosting a giveaway for my 50th post!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh wow!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

Taunya Butler said...

Congrats on being a CTS favorite!! So excited for you!!