Monday, April 6, 2015

Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all are enjoying your long weekend. For me it's gonna be a 2 week long holidays as the schools are having Spring break. With my girls at home and hubby taking a few days off....I am not sure how much time I will get to craft as I want to enjoy with everyone :)
I think I will be posting a few cards, which never made to the blog...lol

Anyhow, I got this lovely stamp by Penny Black and just had to color it :) I used some inks to color in the flowers....as you know my love for watercolor and also no-line coloring! Love how this card came along :) 



Sparkle and Shine: Photo Inspiration. I am just loving the flowers, bright n bot pink n yellow color combo :)
My Swiss readers can check the supplies at the Scraphouse shop. Click HERE 

Supplies:



20 comments:

~amy~ said...

Isha, this is GORGEOUS

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

lovely colours and awesome card isha!
http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

Marlene Bonetti said...

What a beautiful card! ♥

Dawn T said...

Beautiful card Isha. Enjoy the spring back with your children.

Heather said...

A beautiful card Isha, a lovely design and such pretty colours..........your PB image is gorgeous and your colouring is stunning!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Susan said...

WOW! Absolute gorgeous card! I love that flower...and your arrangement of the blooms is perfect!

Jill said...

Totally stunning!!! Congrats on the tweet from Penny Black!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous Isha!

cheiron said...

This is stunning Isha! I love your watercoloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

brenda said...

A really super Birthday card Isha, perfect colours and stamping.

It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More, thanks for joining in.

B x

Farhana S said...

lovely stamping!

Linby said...

This is so pretty and beautiful, I love the bright colours.
Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

Melanie-Jane said...

This is such a pretty spring card Isha. Love the colors and the way you did the no line coloring.
Enjoy your holiday and talk to you soon.

xoxo Melanie-Jane

Renata said...

Čudovita!

Lydia said...

Absolutely love this ... love that technique! Thanks for joining us over at Sparkle & Shine Challenge.

Tonya said...

Another gorgeous one!!!! So happy you chose to participate with us at Sparkle and Shine.

Erum Tasneem said...

this is gorgeous!!!
xx
Erum

Babs said...

Gorgeous spring card...x

Mary-Anne V said...

This is such a pretty card...do the Memento inks work as watercolours too? i have never used them that way. jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

Isha Gupta said...

Yes Mary they do. I did a lot of cards using Memento as watercolors. They blend beautifully and if you need more vibrant colors use re-inkers :) let me know if you have more questions!