Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hello

Hello everyone! Quickly sharing a card I made for the Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko blog.
Working with the Gelli Plate is one of the hottest trends right now, and I have to admit that I don’t own one. I’ve really wanted to experiment with the monoprinting technique, and I soon discovered the the IMAGINE Crafts Craft Mat is perfect for achieving the same results. I have a tutorial over at the Imagine Crafts blog HERE.
I used my new Penny Black stamp and the stencil!



5 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Love how your vivid flowers pop against that fabulous background!

Lisa Lara said...

So so beautiful Isha. Wow. I love that background. And the dimension on your flowers.

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Isha. Such a neat idea for your background.

~amy~ said...

So beautiful Isha!

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous, Isha - :-)