Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Flat Vs. Dimension

Hello everyone!!! Today, I am up on the Chameleon Pens Blog. And we have a very interesting theme: Flat coloring Vs. Dimension :)
It is so easy to give dimension using Chameleon markers. Here is a peek of my cards, which you can see HERE at the Chameleon Pens Blog along with a step by step tutorial and full photos.

I love how shading gives dimension and depth to a flat colored image. I feel it gives life to these pretty flowers:) And can you believe, I used the same shade of markers in both the images :)




Supplies:

Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Crimson Red (RD4), Summer Sun (YL2), Warm Sunset (YO3), Black (BK4), Seville Orange (OR4) and Olive Green (OL3). Penny BlackStamp (Poppy Trio), Altenew (Label Love); Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Ink (Memento Tuxedo Black), (Firework Spray – Summer Sky), (Creative medium: Metallic Gold); Cardstock: Neenah White, Vellum: Patterned paper: Avery Elle; Stencil: Prima Marketing

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Amazing and beautiful, Isha! Love!

Shannon Fralish said...

I love these -- so pretty! It reminds me why I wanted to give Chameleon markers a try. Thanks for sharing :-)

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous coloring with the markers Isha. Fun to see the two cards side by side. Fabulous design.

Celeste Goff said...

Your cards are always amazing Isha! This one is no exception...love it!

jintyoo7 said...

Amazing comparison, Isha :-) Botha re a visual treat!!

Dawn T said...

what an amazing difference Isha. I loved the first one but oh my the second one is out of this world. Beautifully done :-)

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

lovely creation isha
http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/