Sunday, April 12, 2015

Love Life!

Hello Everyone! Today, I am up at Lawnscaping blog. As you know our current challenge theme is "Dimension". So I decided to share a card with you showing various ways to get dimension onto you card. And we have a wonderful sponsor for the challenge "Ellen Hutson"


I used embossing paste, die-cut the front panel and used 3D foam to raise it, I also used some textured watercolor paper. The stamped images are on the card base, behind the die-cut window, so that is added dimension :) I really enjoyed creating this card. 



Since I have so many different layers and dimension to this card...it is perfect for the challenge at Virginia's View. Love her challenges :)

Here is what I used for my card:


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

I simply ADORE this Isha!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Especially love the layering ideas
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Dawn T said...

Very cleverly done Isha. Lovely card

Shelly said...

This is super awesome, Isha! Love!

maria f. said...

Not only gorgeous with the watercolors, also a perfect specimen of achieving dimension through layers in front and behind. Love it Isha.

JBJ said...

Great work! Did you stamp the images before die-cutting the front layer? I'm trying to figure out how to replicate this at home, and I'd like to know the order of your process, if that makes sense. Thanks for sharing!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, how cute are your little cut out windows of the succulents.