Monday, February 22, 2016

Heartfelt Thanks!!

Hello Everyone!!! 
It's Monday and that calls for more inspiration on the Waffle Flower Challenge Blog. This month we challenge you to use "INLAID die-cutting" in your creations. There are so many ways to use this technique....looking forward to see your creations. We have some Gorgeous creations by some of the talented ladies and we still have time so, hope you will join us.


wfc-201602-technique-inlaid-diecutting

I used the Bowtiful Die set and Lotus Stamp set to create my card. I die-cut the bows using scraps of patterned papers. Then I die-cut them onto my mat layer. Love the inlaid die-cutting technique, it gives such a wonderful effect :)

Challenge ends on the 25th of each month. You can link up your creations and will find all the information along with the prize details HERE.

And if you love learning 
 there are lots of wonderful classes over at Craftsy


Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Super fun card, Isha!!

jintyoo7 said...

Great card Isha, love the big bows. I happen to really like this technique too :-)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my gosh, I love all your colorful, happy bow ties!! What a great way to use your scraps and let nothing go to waste. Such a whimsical card. Adorable, Isha!!

Shona Chambers said...

I love this and wish I had that bow die now!! Really cool using all the different papers too, inlaid die-cutting rocks!!