Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Love You!

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a project using the new "LumberJack Days" by Richard Garay. This is a fun, trendy, masculine theme line with a touch of Romantic side. It has lovely floral dies too and I used those to create my project for today. 


Here I have a step by step photo tutorial for you :)


Mark the flowers using the dies, so we can sponge inks.


Once sponged, die-cut them. Add Journey Glaze at the edges and add Journey sparkle dust.


Now using the embossing tool attachment of the journey bloom tool, emboss the flower petals for some 3D effect.



Adhere the silver metal dot in the center. and the flower is ready.


Die-cut the banner shape and apply journey glaze and the sparkle dust to the edges.


Stamp and emboss the sentiment. I used masking as I just used part of the sentiment. Cut a banner strip and assemble everything as the photo above.

I also decorated the lid of my jar.


Die-cut whipped cream cardstock. Sponge inks to 2 of the rings. Stamp and emboss the sentiment. I used only Love You part from the sentiment. By masking the sentiment I get more use out of it :)


This is how it looks in the close-up.

Hope you got inspired to use parts of your patterned paper to create focal point of your card.

You can check the catalog HERE
Supplies:
LumberJack Line by Richard Garay
Celebrations by Richard Garay 
Celebrations by Richard GarayDie: Pierced Circles, Fun Filled Rings

Cardstock: Whipped Cream, Licorice; Die: Banner Parade; Journey Glaze, Journey Sparkle Dust, Journey Tape Runner, Journey Bloom Tool


Others: Ranger Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry

3 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

Hello Isha,
Great work decorating the jar!
Thank you for the photo tutorial :-)

Dawn T said...

Delightful. great project.

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable treat jar Isha! Love the awesome effects you added to the floral die cuts!