Monday, February 29, 2016

Note Card holder

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a notecard holder using the new "Noteworthy collection" by Richard Garay. This is a fun, trendy theme with all the elements to reach out to people you care about!! Awesome isn't it. I love the colors and patterns of this collection. 





I do have a step by step tutorial on how to create this!


Cut a piece measuring 5.5 inch by 4.5 inch. Score as per the dimensions above.


Cut as shown above and the fold the score lines. Adhere liner tape to the outer most edges. 



Die-cut a patterned paper piece from the collection keeping it slightly smaller than the front of the pocket. Adhere. I also cut the monthly calendar into squares from the Noteworthy patterned paper. Mat it using the same yellow cardstock.


Adhere the pocket to the main flap (3 and half by 6 inch). Now Since I wanted to change the months easily, I applied some Velcro to the pocket and to the back of the calendar. Easy peasy...isn't it and very practical. I keep some notecards ready in the pocket, which I just hang beside my table. I mark the important birthdays or Anniversary to the monthly calendar. Just pick one notecard out...write the message n give it to the person/ mail it :)

You can check the catalog HERE
Supplies:
Noteworthy Line by Richard Garay

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

great project Isha.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great project Isha! Love the colors you used too!