Tuesday, September 12, 2017

FSJ: Hello Friend

Hello everyone! Today I have a mixed media card for you using this pretty butterfly image from Fun Stampers Journey


To create this card, I fist cut a white mat layer using the whip cream cardstock. I then stamped the tiny flowers from the Media Artist stamp set using River Stone ink. I stamped these using the 2nd. generation technique so the florals are light in color.
I then stamped the tiny splatters from the same set using Lemon Drop ink. Then I stamped the fun brushstrokes. Now to mute this a little, I applied a bit of whip cream paint here n there and let this dry.
Once dry, I added some splatters using Cosmic Grape silk.
Then I stamped the butterfly from the Beautiful Wings stamp set using black ink. Then I stamped one of the wing layers using Cosmic Grape ink. Once stamped I fussy cut the butterfly and applied Sparkle Silk generously all over the butterfly. Let it dry. 


Finally, stampe the sentiment and assemble everything together.

Supplies:
All the products used are by Fun Stampers Journey


Stamp: Brush Stroke, Media Artist, Greeting Trends, Beautiful Wings
Cardstock: Whip Cream
Ink: Lemon Drop, Cosmic Grape, River Stone, Black Licorice
Journey Sparkle, Cosmic Grape Silk
Journey paint: Whip Cream
White Liner Tape
FSJ Amaze Machine

No comments: