Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Celebrating Heffy Doodle 1st birthday + June Release

Hello and welcome!!! Today, I have a very special post as Heffy Doodle is celebrating it's 1st. BIRTHDAY and the BRAND NEW June release. YAY! Huge congratulations Lesley and here is to many more celebrations!!! I am so honored and excited to be part of the celebrations. They have wonderful collection of products...totally adorable :)

You must have come here from the sweet and talented Sindhu Prajay's blog. So without boring you with all the talks, let's start. 
I chose the Wingman Stamp set, Wingman Dies and unbeLEAFable Stencil to create my cards. Love these cute and playful birds so much. I decided to keep the theme for my projects as BIRTHDAY!!!

Card1: I created a circle mask for it and sponged some distress oxide inks through the ....stencil to create a foliage frame. Now I used the negative of the circle mask and sponged ink inside the circle. I then applied some wink of stella clear glitter and Nuvo crystal drops in white blizzard to give some subtle shine. Now I stamped this playful bird, colored using Copic markers and die-cut him using the co-ordinating dies. I wanted to color this bird in fun, happy rainbow colors :) I stamped the sentiment and embossed it using WOW! Opaque white embossing powder



Card 2
For the 2nd card, I applied some distress oxide inks to the unbeLEAFable Stencil, spritz some water and used this to stamp the background. Love the effect :) I then stamped  the birdie from Wingman Stamp set and colored him using copic markers. I added a vellum circle behind him to make him my focal point. I stamped the sentiment and embossed it using WOW! Opaque white embossing powder



Card 3
Well, by now I was having too much fun playing with the stencil and the cute birdies. I went a bit mixed media for the background. I sponged distress oxide inks  onto the layer, then put the unbeLEAFable Stencil on top and spritz some water through it. This gave me a subtle ghost impression. Once this panel was dry, I used the unbeLEAFable Stencil  again and applied some embossing paste through it. 
I then stamped the image from Wingman Stamp set , again colored him using copic markers. I stamped the sentiment repeatedly onto a black stripe and embossed using WOW! Opaque white embossing powder. I added a stripe of vellum and adhered the sentiment stripe and the bird to it.



The next stop on the hop is amazing Kelly Martin's blog.

Prizes
Now how can a celebration end without some prizes :) Heffy Doodle is generously giving away a £50 voucher to the Heffy Doodle store to TWO lucky winners. All you have to do is leave a comment on each stop of the hop to qualify. Comment eligibility will close on 6/23/2018 at 12pm PDT 

Winners will be announced on June 24th on the Heffy Doodle Blog.
Other than this my readers can receive a 20% off their order from the Heffy Doodle store by using code : HeffyBirthday2u

56 comments:

C said...

This is awesome darlin!!

Keiren Dunfee said...

Beautiful cards, I'm totally loving the background/stencil art.

Deanna said...

Love how you colored the parrots.

Unknown said...

Really like your background on the second card.

Marianne said...

Simply charming! Love them!

Janet D. said...

Super cards, love them!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love all of your colorful birdies and sweet,
sweet cards.

Lise Mariann said...

I just love that smiling and very happy bird. Your cards are all very pretty. 😍

Karthikha said...

Super beautiful set of cards!! So pretty!

abhoneyab said...

Awesome cards! Thank you for the inspiration!

berokke said...

Very pretty - love the backgrounds! The birds are very nicely colored!

Poorvi said...

Love the colorful birds!

Lori said...

Very beautiful, I've fallen in love with this set!

JudyK said...

Such playful, colorful adorable cards. Thank you for sharing!!!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such an adorable card! I love how you coloured your bird!

Nora Noll said...

Your shaded backgrounds with the leaves are stunning!! I LOVE how you colored the fun birds. They are so festive!!

Jeanne Beam said...

Such adorable birthday cards. Love the birds.
Thanks for sharing....

Stacey L. Palmer said...

Gorgeous cards. Love them all with those beautiful birds.. Thanks for sharing

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your work is lovely!

Wendi J said...

Amazing cards. Great job.

Amy C. said...

Pretty bird cards! I love all the color. This is a fun new stamp set.

Gab said...

Oh wow, you've really outdone yourself!! Love how versatile this stamp set it!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Cute set of cards Isha..Love each one of them..they are so bright & cheerful..

TARA said...

Lovely birds

K . Shuster said...

Your birds are so pretty & colorful! Thanks for sharing. ❤

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my !!! I'm totally in love for your cards!!! Colors are simply breathless!!!

mariella said...

I love all your item and thank you for the opportunity!
Mariella de Miranda

Amanda Stevens said...

I love your stencil techniques! Great idea to use it as a stamp! Lovely cards! ❤️❤️❤️

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

I promised to you on Instagram, and I am hopping now. I really enjoy seeing all the different cards. Your cards are very lovely, Isha. I like your rainbow coloured parrots. - Sweet Kobylkin

Cynthia Cole said...

Your cards are so pretty!

Iris said...

Super cute cards - love those brightly colored birds.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the sequins you put on the cards for embellishments!

Katia said...

I love those birds, but your backgrounds in your cards are amazing!!!

Deb Hardy said...

Love your cards. You did such pretty backgrounds with the Unbeleafable stencil.

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Lovely cards, these birds are so much fun. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lady Joyful said...

Really lovely cards. Really great stenciling examples. I love the foliage frame on the first card.

Sue D said...

I like the backgrounds for these cute and colorful birds.

Angie Wylie said...

Love those parrots--the blending is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

Ooooo . . . you were busy and they are all fabulous!!! I'm loving these parrots and you colored them so beautifully!!

Noga Shefer said...

The cards are very pretty!

Indy's Designs said...

What a fabulous trio of delightful cards! Your soft backgrounds are so pretty!

Annalisa said...

How can anyone not be happy with those birds on a card? I think my favorite is the first one with your more pink-y, purple parrot and the soft blue sky circle around it. But really, all of them are bright and happy, perfect for Heffy Doodle. Thanks for sharing and for helping celebrate HD's first birthday!

Dana M said...

Such fun and happy cards. Fantastic designs!

Di said...

Di.
Love your colourful parrots and lovely backgrounds, really happy cards. Thanks for your inspiration.

Angeline Choo said...

All your cards are AMAZING but I absolutely love how you created your first card with the circle mask!

~amy~ said...

Isha, these are PERFECT!

justMarie said...

Great cards

Ruth Shanahan Allmart said...

Isha your cards are gorgeous! I love your color choices and your backgrounds are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sue Smith said...

Isha, your cards are so beautiful. I love the soft backgrounds and the coloring of the fantastic birds. Great Cards :)

Olga Fink said...

Fantastic cards! I love the backgrounds!

btstar said...

What a beautiful rainbow of colors! Absolutely love your talent!

Andre M. said...

Your colouring is spectacular on these cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What fun cards! I love how you colored the birds and used the stencil :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

You’ve made such a wonderful duo of cards !! And your backgrounds are stunning !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So many beautiful leafy backgrounds I love them!

Maria :) said...

Oh your birdies look so very happy. Great job