Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Studio Katia - Hugs Shaker Card

Hello everyone! Today I am up on Studio Katia blog with a fun shaker card with no-line water color technique. I used all the products from our newest release, if you haven't checked them yet, please do. You are going to love it :) For today's card I used Black, White &Rainbow paper, Craftastic stamp and dies, Dotted Patterns set 3 dies along with Vanilla Luster fusion sequins. 

I started by creating a white card panel. I then adhered a stripe of rainbow pattern paper to the left side. I then die-cut the oval, sponged scattered straw, spun sugar and tumbled glass distress oxide to it. Adhere it to the card. I also adhered the delicate frame around the oval piece. Stamp the image onto watercolor cardstock using antique linen distress ink. I then colored the image using faber castell watercolor markers and daniel smith watercolors. Let it dry and die-cut it. Die-cut the center to create the shaker. Place the image where it will come on the card and adhere the center die-cut negative piece. Adhere a piece of acetate behind the image. Now add 3D foam all around the opening on the back side. add some sequins and adhere to the cardbase.  


Stamp the sentiment and adhere to the card. To finish, add some sequins. Thank you for dropping by!

Have a nice crafty day!


No comments: