Friday, July 24, 2020

Studio Katia: Wishing You Shaker Card

Hello everyone! I am sharing a fun shaker card along with how to add impression to the stamped image for extra dimension on Studio Katia blog.
 
 First I stamped the image to the corners, onto my white panel using Flourishing Note stamp set. I just used the floral part of it. I then used the Rectangular Dots Cover Plate and ran it through the die-cutting machine. The dots give pretty effect to the stamped panel.


I love flat shaker card so for the shaker panel, I die-cut the letters YOU using  the new Chunky Alphabet Dies. Cut the negative piece in a stripe. I then brushed a bit of pink ink to the letters for an ombrè effect.
Adhere the main panel to a black card. Adhere the letters "YOU". Stamp sentiment from It's Your Birthday stamp set to the  stripe. Adhere a thin  stripe of b/w stripes from the Black, White & Rainbow pattern paper pad. Adhere a piece of acetate to the back of this stripe panel. Put some Frost Glitter to the YOU word and adhere the stripe panel onto it.


To finish, add some Rouge Pink Crystals.
Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice day and stay safe!

1 comment:

jintyoo7 said...

Such a pretty cared, Isha and I love that it features a shaker element!