Friday, May 31, 2024

Spellbinders - Bayfair Collection

 Hello everyone! I am sharing a few cards using products by Spellbinders from the Bayfair collection. It was fun to combine the gorgeous floral dies with the patterns from the paper pad and the sentiments from the stickers pack.

For the first card I kept the flower dies as my focal point. I used two patterns from the paper pad to create the background. Die-cut flowers and leaves using various colors of cardstock and adhered to the card. To finish, I added some flicks of gold ink. The sentiment is from the sticker sheet, love the gold foil look.

For the next card I die-cut the pattern paper using the postage die. I also created a frame using the dies from the mirror gold cardstock. I used some of the floral and leaves dies and adhered them to the direction of the sentiment.

For the last card, I used a deep red cardstock, sponged aged mahogany and fired brick distress ink to the edges. I also used the Lattice die from the Lisa Horton collection. Create the floral cluster using colors of your choice.


Hope you liked the creations. Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

No comments: