Friday, May 31, 2024

Pinkfresh Studio “Happiness” Release Blog Hop

Hello everyone! I am so excited to join Pinkfresh Studio "Happiness" release bloghop. This release has a lot of products for a variety of styles.
 

I have two cards for you featuring the Be Fearless stamps and dies, Border stencils, Decorative Frames and the sentiments from the Beautiful Branch stamps and dies.

I have linked all the products below

For my first card, I created a watercolor wash using Pinkfresh new watercolors and watercolor paper (releasing soon). I then used one of the patterns from the Border stencils and sponged sage, peach fuzz, sparkling rose inks through it. 

Stamp the image from Be Fearless stamp onto watercolor paper, using Calico white ink, sprinkle white embossing powder, heat set. Color using the watercolors, let dry. Die-cut using the coordinating dies.

 Use the Decorative Frames press plate with black ink and take the impression. Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Use one of the frame and adhere to the card using foam tape. Adhere the flowers, stamped sentiment and some Blush clear drops to finish the card.

For my next card, I stamped the image using black ink. Then, I used the layering stencils and sponged peach fizz, peony, sparkling rose, ocean breeze, waterfall, paradise inks.

Using the last of the stencil for florals, I applied some glitter paste to it and let dry. Die-cut the images. I also stamped the image onto vellum, white heat emboss and die-cut.

I used black ink and sponged it through the diagonal stripes onto white card, clean the stencil and turn it to the reverse side and sponge ink again to get the pattern. 


Die-cut the arch from a peach card. Using a size smaller of the arch die, die-cut onto the Glacier glitter cardstock. Adhere all the layers to a white cardbase. Next add the images and the sentiment. To finish I added some Pixie Dust ombre glitter drops.

GIVEAWAYS:
Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away the full release on the Pinkfresh blog & YouTube channel.
As well as a total of TEN $25 gift cards along the hop. As per usual with blog hops - the winners will be picked from the comments.
Pinkfresh Studio will pull the winners & post them on June 11, 2024 on their GIVEAWAY PAGE. Don't forget to check that page & claim your prize within 2 weeks.

In celebration of this brand new release, you can get the Peony Fantasy hot foil plate for FREE with all orders $50+ (BEFORE SHIPPING)! You don't need to add it to your cart or use a code - everything will be taken care of automatically. All you have to do is shop! 
 

Here is the link to complete HOP list
CLICK TO ENTER HERE

 Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day! 

63 comments:

Avra Williams said...

These are beautiful!

KimberlyO said...

What beautiful cards! I love the darker ink frames, they really pop!!

Leora said...

Beautiful cards! So Fresh!

Sandy M said...

Loving both of your cards. The flower stamps and related dies/stencils are awesome this month.

Donna said...

Your cards are lovely! The Decorative Frames are so pretty & unique, I think I need them. Of course PF always has gorgeous flowers- love the loose watercolor look & wish I could WC like you!

Anita said...

The water cooler choices are perfect. Such beautiful cards!

Jen Harkema said...

Your cards are so pretty. I love the pops of black and white. Thanks for sharing.

Kat said...

Beautiful! Watercolors are gorgeous!

Kathy Salido said...

Beautiful cards ♥️

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE them both! The flowers and colors are perfect!!!

Kathy Eddy said...

Love your cards! Really love how you did the black stencilling in the background!

corky.kay@verizon.net said...

Isha, I think your cards are lovely! I especially like the softness of the coloring on the first card, and that bit of trellis on the second card. Great job!!!

Mary Kay Ross said...

Beautiful cards with beautiful colors! Love them!

Ticketgoddess said...

Lovely cards, the color combos are beautiful.

Lynn Chan said...

Lovely cards and beautiful colours

JKB said...

Your cards have such depth to them all. Such great and beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing!

Deborah Hellman said...

Gorgeous cards 😍

Monica F said...

your cards are so fun! great combination of products from the release!

Golda said...

Beautiful cards! The borders are wonderful, and I really like the look you got with the arches on the second card.

https://nanceecrafttime.blog/ said...

Such pretty cards! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards. The frame plate is my favorite.

Candy said...

Those frames are a must have

Amy M said...

Isha...your cards are gorgeous as always. I love the colors and how your used the frames. I have a passion for frames so they stand out for me.

Anonymous said...

I’m loving the colour combos!

Stamping911 said...

Very pretty cards!

Mel Dos said...

Your color blending is superb!

TK said...

Beautiful! I am especially drawn to your first card with the soft florals!

Anonymous said...

Love these!

Anneleise said...

What an amazing release and so much inspiration!! Happy hopping and shopping!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Very beautiful cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Debby g said...

Love the ideas, so talented and appreciate sharing.

Gayle Luker said...

Love your cards!

JoAnn said...

Lovely cards with this fabulous new release. Thanks for the inspiration.

Luanne said...

How pretty! Love the frame press plates and dies!

Jill R said...

Absolutely beautiful, even though the photos don't do the sparkle justice!

Marcia said...

I especially loved how you used the stripes from the stencil on the diagonal at the corners. Beautiful cards.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I especially love the background on the first card.

blt cardz said...

LOVE your card example! THANKS for sharing with us.

Barb said...

Both of these cards are stunning! I love the colors you picked and the layouts are so sweet! What a fun release to play with!

Karen said...

I love the way you ink blended and stenciled the background for the first card. Both cards are so lovely!

janebachman@comcast.net said...

I absolutely love the watercolor background! Your cards are stunning!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Pretty cards!!

Donna Phelan said...

Loving your stenciling, subtle and bold! Brilliant!

Jo McC said...

Love your cards. Great backgrounds!

Meredith Smith said...

Beautiful cards! I love the backgrounds and the creative ways that you used the stencils! So pretty!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards with these lovely flowers!

Rae Kryc said...

beautiful inspiration!!!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Beautiful cards! I love them both!

Karen Tucker said...

Wow, your cards are so pretty!

Jeanne Beam said...

Such beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing.

Lesley said...

Beautiful cards. Love the contrast of the darker framers with the pastels.

Jeanne Rice said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the background blending on the first card with the light stenciling. Beautiful color scheme.

LaChelle U said...

Beautiful cards! Love your backgrounds!!!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fantastic cards! I really love the background on the friendship card!

Donna T. said...

So pretty!!

Debbie Rollins said...

Beautiful cards, love how you used the border stencil too! Colors are perfect.

Carrianne said...

Beautiful cards! I love your designs!

Mary-Anne V said...

These cards are very pretty...love the soft colours and use of dimension and layers to add interest.

Jbee said...

So pretty!! I like the touches of vellum you added

jcamp2020 said...

Oh, you did show us some very clever ways to use these new products. I will be using these ideas! Loved your cards. Thanks.

bzyPTmom said...

Gorgeous cards! I love all the layers and colors of your cards.

Sue D said...

So pretty. I like the colors and framing.

sharon g said...

Your colors are just beautiful. I am loving that people are not doing rainbow cards!!!!!! Great job designing gorgeousness (not a word, but you get it)