Thursday, May 23, 2024

Spellbinders - Hello Cards

Hello everyone! I am sharing two cards today featuring some products by Spellbinders from the Lisa Horton Frames and Florals Collection.

All the products are linked below

I love the Woven Lattice texture as it gives a perfect backdrop for the Layered Anemone floral dies. I also used the A little Hello sentiments along with the Hello die.

Card 1

I started by die-cutting the florals, added distress oxide inks to them and layered them.

I used black copic marker for the center piece. Die-cut the lattice die in white. Take a white panel, sponge some peacock feathers and salvaged patina ink. Flick black paint. Die-cut the word HELLO in white and the shadow in black. Adhere the sentiment using 3d foam.

 Arrange the flowers and leaves. Adhere this panel to a light pink cardbase.

Card 2

For this card I went with a rainbow theme onto a black cardbase.

I die-cut the floral layers, sponge distress oxide inks (I have all the products listed in the link below)Adhere the lattice to the card. Die-cut the word Hello and add versamark ink, sprinkle gold embossing powder and heat set. Adhere it to a white shadow cut.


  Assemble the flowers. Flick gold paint. 

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

No comments: