Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to school....

At Heroarts the theme is Back to school and since my younger one started her Class 1(which is the Official School beginning in Switzerland), I sort of remembered my school days and started with this project inspired by all the new things we bought for my daughter. So here is the inspirational pic.
Here are the things what I made:
So here I made a Bag, an Etui, Notes file cover, post it cover, some pencil color, Eraser, Ruler, Notes paper etc.Talking about colors, well I became like a kid while making this and my favorite color till I was 20 use to be baby pink and this soft blue...lol.
I found the Tutorial for the bag here

3 Views of the Bag. Since it has polka dots, its perfect for the challenge at apassion...

My Etui( Pencil pouch), with some color pencils. When the colors are taken out, they work as bookmarks too.

Inside of the notebook cover are some notes paper and a must have Ruler, love the way it turned out. For the Ruler I stamped it with Antique linen distress ink.
Lastly my Post-it pad cover, which I use a lot.

Hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did making it. Dont forget to leave your sweet comments.

5 comments:

Aimes said...

Wow!!! What super duper creations!!! Love that little backpack especially - so sweet!
Thanks for playing along with us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

jintyoo7 said...

Isha, what a very pretty backpack and pencil case, I bet your daughter is very proud of them. I love your project, the colours are lovely. How long did it take? Did you have a template or do it all freehand?

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow...Isha...these are Fantastic set!

alexandra s.m. said...

So much work and love went into these adorable projects Isha!
Waouh...BRAVO ;-)

Inkyfingers said...

Gosh you have worked really hard - the set is just stunning.
Hugs,
Carol x