Sunday, August 8, 2010

She sells Sea Shells

I got some time today to make a card today after few days of no stamping. Too many things to take care of, as the schools reopen on Monday. I am quite happy thou as my little one will be going to Class 1. I feel like a proud mom and to me she looks so young, anyway she is the youngest in her class.
I think, I shouldn't  take more of your time and come to the point. My card was inspired from this Tuesday trigger photo at Moxie fab. I made the card for a friend of mine as she has bad back cos of an accident. So its perfect for the theme (keeping in touch) at Hero arts. Since its for a very good friend and the theme at Papertrey is the same, my card goes there too.

Here is my take on it:

I had fun making this card. Stamped the dots and flowers stamp and then reverse masked the bottle area to put some Milled lavender distress ink and misted with perfect pearl. Made the Cap with a shell stamp using gold ep. and distressed with Antique distress ink. Made the bracelet chain with hand and embossed again with gold ep. For the small shells, embossed them on vellum and put some white  beads with Diamond Stickles, in the center of my flower. It has such a lovely pearly shine.
Inks: Ranger, papertrey Paper: Papertrey Embossing powder Ranger
TFL and please leave your sweet comments, if you like my card.

4 comments:

Aimes said...

Oh what a fab take on the Tuesday Trigger! I love your misting technique - so effective!
Thanks for joining in with us on A Passion for Papertrey too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

jintyoo7 said...

what a wonderful card, with so many interesting elements.

Monika Reeck said...

have seen this on your flikcr and leave you some love...can you imagine I put my card in Flickr and see your card next to me using the same dots and flower Images...what a nice SAME thing we have dear....love what you have here...so adorable and romantic card Isha...hope to see you on my Flickr (my SAME using HA Stamp with your card :) )hugs...

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)