Friday, October 1, 2010

Christmas Cards....

Two posts in one day...wow...can't complain now. Anyway I was in CAS mood today and made these 2 cards. Now they are perfect for the following challenges.
The challenge at Caardvarks is so tempting cos they have my favorite HA stamps for the lucky winner ;)
The Jolly Holly challenge at Moxie fab, All Sorts Challenge Blog and My Partner in Crafting...
Sorry for the photos as we have had bad weather the whole day...
For the first card I  used my new Christmas HA stamp. Love the swirl tree. Embossed it using the bronze ep on Kraft . Adhered on a Red card. For the finishing touches I put some bling and did the edging with some white ink. It gives a cool effect.


For the second card I masked and then stamped the Canvas BG stamp with peeled paint distress ink. Then I put some scoretape and put glitter on it. The lovely flowers are Heroarts given to me by Linda. For the finishing touches...some bling and shaded green thread, distressed edges and Stickles.
Hope you like my cards. TFL.

5 comments:

Robin said...

they are fab! Love the idea of the white ink on the edges! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Nat said...

wonderful card, love the embossing and gems!! :)

stampingandstitching said...

These are two gorgeous Christmas cards Isha! Beautiful designs and details!

Virginia L. said...

Love both of your Christsmas card! I particularly like the stamping of plaid cling stamp for the bg in 2nd card!! Fabulous creations, Isha!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)