Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shaker Card

Today I made my very first shaker card....Well Andrea from Annabelle Stamps had sent me some lovely stamp and other goodies. I have to say they are really good quality and the stamped images are fine and crisp. So I used this cute doggy stamp and made this card keeping the challenge theme in my mind, for my daughters friends B'day. Thanks Andrea.

I stamped the background using  Hero Arts Canvas bg stamp with white ink and made the shaker window. I hope you can see the tiny beads I put in the closeup.
TFL.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Great card Isha! I'm so glad you liked your goodies! I've never tried to make a shaker card, but it looks like such fun!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea

jintyoo7 said...

How cute, Isha. I went through a stage making these and loved putting them together. Your puppy one is really cute1

A Consuming Passion said...

Love this card Isha! What a great idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Annabelle Stamps and really looking forward to seeing more of your projects using this cutest of sets.

Rene Sharp said...

I adore your project, and so nice to see you using an Annabelle stamp. This one is one of my favourites. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Annabelle Stamps!!

Monika Reeck said...

It is too cute for a little boy I think....my son like also a DOG Images this is really cute Isha...hugs