Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oops!! I shrunked the Images...

Me again...Oh it nice to create so many in a day but I dont have time the rest of the week, so I think its fine. Here are my cards with Shrink plastic again...Oh !! I am loving it so much, its really a fun technique....

So for my first card, I stamped the Penguin stamps from Heroarts on Shrink plastic, colored them with pencils...shrunk them( thats the fun part). I then cut a square on front of my card and put aborder around with glitter. I then made my scene on some watercolor paper with watercolor, stamped the snowflakes in silver, put some more glitter for snowy effect and stuck my Pingus( thats what my little one calls them in German). For the finishing touches some Rhinestones, string from Pizzazz Aplenty
Since the colors are perfect with the challenge at Paper play, I am taking part there.

 Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger & Brilliance Stamps:  Hero arts, Rhinestones
 I hope my Pingu are seen better in the closeup view.

Now to the 2nd. card. I stamped the Magical bg stamp white on white. I then stamped my images on Red paper and colored with pencil. I love coloring on colored paper. Then hung my shrunk ornaments, this time stamped them with Gold ink. Beautiful in real life. To finish tied a cord with 1 ornament and embossed my sentiment with gold ep and some Rhinestones.Since this card is perfect for the challenge at The Ribbon Girl.... I am posting it there.
 Ink and EP: Ranger, Tsukineko Stamps. HA
Thanks for the patience tonight and hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

8 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Aw... those penguins are adorable! Thank yo for playing with us at Paper Play this week!

Nancy said...

I'm loving all of your wonderful Christmas card designs...thanks for the inspiration!
blessings...

Ribbon Girl said...

Wow you have been really busy! Love them :)

Chark said...

cute cards--love shrink plastic!

jintyoo7 said...

Oh my gosh, Isha you have been busy. Love your cards, the little penguins are as cute as anything! I have never tried using shrink plastic.

Dawn T said...

Love those little penguins. What a clever idea to shrink them.... they are way too cute. and I love the tree with the little ornaments. Must try this

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards!

Monika Reeck said...

ouch cute Pinguin card Isha and lovely xmas card...you are so creative my dear...may I have one of your lovely X mas card dear...(SWAP maybe?)