Thursday, October 7, 2010

Holly shaker card

Well, yesterday I made my first shaker card and I am so impressed by the beauty that today I made another one. This looks so cool in real. There is a cool challenge called Jolly Holiday Greetings Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Make sure you go and check it out.
The colors are from another of my favorites PDCC Challenge.



I stamped the Heroarts Holly cling stamp o Kraft paper and colored it using my pencils. Then put some glossy accents on the berries. I then stamped few snowflakes on a my main card and the Kraft paper with Holly. Cut the window...put some glitter inside and here I show you my card.

 

May be the closeup shows all the glitter better. Now I am entering this card for the following challenges too.
Anything Challenge Blog: week 19
Stampchallenges: Something to clebrate
CCCB week 25
Pollycraft blog: Anything Goes
Caardvarks: inspired by the Christmas card by Heidi.

19 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, Isha!

Tee said...

Love this card Isha..
oh! and this card has the perfect colors for the playdate colors..check it out.

Denise Clark said...

Gorgeous shaker card! Awesome! Love the way you framed it out! Love the holly against that creamy background! Terrific Christmas card!

Ros said...

Wow! ... you should be impressed ... this is love;y ... thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

Kerry said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining us at "Anything Goes" this week.

Love Kerry xxx

Smita said...

Such a pretty card! Loved it.

Unknown said...

A perfect little Christmas card.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such pretty card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely color and nice stamp you have choosen...great card Isha..hope to see you on my (nearly empty) blog too hehehe....hope you are health and happy today too..hugs

Zue said...

What a really fun thing to do with a Christmas card.
Sue xx

Banu said...

Beautiful card. WOW...Loved the colors.

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, your coloring is SUPER FAB! Those leaves look exactly life-like! Great shaker box card and awesome job with our color story! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

cnelson said...

so lovely!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Sarah Anderson said...

What a beautiful shaker card. Thanks so much for playing along at the play date cafe :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I just made my first shaker card the other day--love it! I love how your glitter looks like silver snow;) FAB! Great card!! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:)

Ruby said...

I haven't made a shaker card yet, yours is lovely! Must give it a go. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the PDCC this week!

Suzanne C said...

Very fun! Love the shaker idea! Glad you joined us at the PDCC.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks again for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Tami H said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Beautiful work Isha!