Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas Cards

So dear friends, here I share with you all my new creations. I have to say this is going to be a long post, so please bear with me. I made some after seeing This video from Jennifer....isnt she Adorable. Another is my use of Shrink plastic, which I brought for my daughter and I so liked it....that 1 sheet ended up here...lol.

For the 1st. card I stamped the Music background, which was a gift from Linda...thanks Linda...love it. I then clear embossed the Poinsettia flower. Then added some Distress inks to give the color. Love the effect. Then followed by some glitter, Ribbon etc. Now I want to also tell you that if you like Ribbons and pearls and Rhinestones...go and check at Pizzazza Aplenty. She has lovely collection of flat back pearls and Rhinestone, cords etc and the prices are just perfect. I am taking part for the challenge at The Ribbon... as the theme is Red and green.

Stamps: HA, PP: DCWV, Inks & Stickels:  Ranger
My 2nd. card is again from Jennifers Video. I stamped the Christmas House, colored with Copic and pencils...put some flock, glitter, glossy accent. Then I embossed the Music BG again with white ep but this time partially, keeping in mind not to emboss over my House. Then I colored the edges with 4 colors of distress inks. For the final touches, made this Deer image with Shrink plastic...lovely effect ( its like magic when it shrinks) and some Silver pearls.


Inks, glossy accent and ep: Ranger& Tsukineko, Stamps: HA 

Now for this card I took the sketch from CardPatterns sketch #86
 For my interpretation, I made this window panels by using the distress ink in blues and grey and spritzt some perfect pearls. I then stamped the Pine trees with Distress ink and clear embossed it. For the star used some white HA chalk ink. Then I stamped this house, colored with pencils, put some Glitter and glossy accent and adhered on the panels. Now the fun part. Made this hanging bulbs to decorate the window, with shrink plastic again...it looks like glass. I hope you can see it better in the closeup view.


 Hope you like these, Thanks for visiting. 2 more cards coming up soon ;)

7 comments:

Judy said...

Ooooh Isha, I love your cards. The poinsettia flowers are beautiful and the little reindeer is too cute! I'll have to find out how you did that.
Thanks for the link to my blog... love seeing all the embellishments on your cards. You're a very talented lady!
Hugs,
~Judy~

Ayana Posadas said...

These card are adorable. Excellent job with the techniques!

Ribbon Girl said...

Woweee! All these cards are gorgeous :)
Thanks for joining in with the colour challenge at The Ribbon Girl blog

jintyoo7 said...

WOW, great card Isha. Love the layout :o)

Dawn T said...

Isha... all of these are adorable. My favourite is the 2nd one with the lovely music and soft colours round the house. The little deer is so cute too

Agata said...

Beautiful cards! So happy you could have joined us for this weeks challenge! Love all the details on that card!

Monika Reeck said...

Both cards are soo beautiful dear the first one I like the effect and the 2nd one I like how you did with the home..so adorable Isha...I chek your blog when I have a bit time dear...hugs