Monday, February 2, 2015

Love!!

Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Today we have a new challenge at  Lawnscaping challenge blog and this time the theme is "White Space".


If you know me, I love keeping white space :) Well I think sometimes :) Today, I went with lots of white and a bit of watercolor. I used some white embossing powder for added texture. Now for the heart, I got totally inspired by Laura Bassen's layered hearts HERE. I created 2 hearts using some watercolor and sandwiched a vellum heart in between.




Playing along Simon Says Monday Challenge: H is for.... HEART in my case :)

Hope you get time to play along. 
I hope you will play along with us. Our sponsor this month is Ellen Hutson store :)

For my reader's from Switzerland, you can buy all the new Lawn Fawn and other stamps HERE at Scraphouse shop.

I will be linking to the supply list in a little while.

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Gorgeous, Isha!

Celeste Goff said...

Simply gorgeous Isha!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh so beautiful, love this.

Dawn T said...

Simply beautiful Isha. Love the simplicity and the wonderful watercolouring

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful CAS design Isha!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card! I love the balance, the water colour the embossing and the layered hearts!

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Daria Z. said...

Absolutely love this beautiful card, Isha!