Monday, February 23, 2015

Me and You and a Winner!!

Hello everyone! Today, I am sharing a card with you using some new patterned papers by Bella Blvd. I love the patterns and colors of these papers. And I also used some new dies by Winnie&Walter.  The dies cut so nice...just like butter, I used " Love cutaway and Katharine Cutaways". This is my first time using their dies and I am all in love. Oh!!! talking about new. I am also using a wonderful die "Folk Heart" from the new release by Ellen Hutson and Julie Ebersole. They have a hop today with some amazing products. Do check it out HERE.
I did some black flicks to the cardbase using Memento Luxe black ink.




Now onto the winner of the Technique Toolbox Class giveaway


Shelly said...
Sooo CUTE!
Congratulations Shelly!! Looking forward to see you in class. I will send you an email soon!


9 comments:

Shelly said...

ACK! I do LOOOVE your card, Isha! And my oh my...Woohoo! Thanks so much! :)

Lindsey said...

This is such a awesome card, Isha! The bright colours, the die cuts, the glittery love... :)

Marlene Bonetti said...

Hi Isha! Your card is stunning! Loooove the colours!

Brandi said...

That patterned paper and sparkly LOVE is so cute!

Carol McCready said...

Love your glittery card.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Isha and congratulations Shelly!

Indy's Designs said...

Love all these elements together!

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL card Isha - LOVE IT!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on winning Shelly - enjoy your class :)

Kat said...

VERY CUTE card...its so colorful and fun!