Friday, February 20, 2015

Celebrate Card

Hello Everyone! Today, I have a card and a video for you sharing a new to me technique. I am loving the foil trend and then I saw some Fab Foil at WOW! I had to get them to see how it works :)
So, I used my new Winnie and Walter stamps to create this card. I love the result and am in love with these foils. I am going to get more colors of them soon :)

Here is my card and the video, it sure was difficult to photograph this with all the shine...LOL






I hope you give it a try as this was fun :) Enjoy the weekend!!

Supplies



10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow, gorgeous! I am loving the foil look. Thanks for the fabulous tutorial, Isha!

donna mikasa said...

Great tutorial, Isha! I just had to come and see the technique. Gorgeous results, dazzling card!

Shelly said...

Love this, Isha! Thanks for sharing!

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card Isha!!!

New Creations said...

Love the gold look, gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great tutorial and gorgeous card. I have used this technique before, but sometimes it misses bits - so I was very impressed at how well your card worked out!!! I will give it another try :)

Hussena said...

Fabulous card Isha ..all the gold and silver foil looks so amazing !! ..Thank you so much for the video tutorial I got to know another way yo use up this foil now :)

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card & tutorial Isha!!!
WOW - what MAGIC with the foil, an EXCITING & GORGEOUS product!!!
... I LOVE my W&W products too :)

Dawn T said...

Awesome.. Can you use the foils without a laminater? I don't have one :-(

jintyoo7 said...

HI Isha, brilliant tutorial :-) LOVE the card and the shiny foil effect. A+++++