Saturday, February 14, 2015

You and Me!

Happy Valentine to all my blog readers. I am sure you are having a happy time with the ones you love. I am really enjoying my day :)

I made this card for today and really love how it turned out. I've always been inspired by Jocelyn's paper layering and today, it reflects on my card :)
I love this cute Owls image by Penny Black and the sentiment flag is by Simon Says Stamp stamp. I am happy to use my patterned papers and not hoard them...lol
I used my Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko inks for stamping and embossing and colored the images using Chameleon color tone pens. 






I have so much to tell you all but can't share it just yet....only that it's gonna be some exciting time :)
Have a nice weekend!!

Playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Critters

Supplies




6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

the owl is tooo cuuteee and I adore that sentiment in Gold...see that you have much cute and new lovely stamp...lovely colors and I adore that ombre Heart. Your coloring so perfectliy..LOVE YOUR CARD my friend..how are you...miss you and miss to chat with you....one day if I visit Swiss can I meet you? many card maker meeting and I dont have much in Europe :) hope to see you talented lady..hugs, Monika

Shelly said...

Oh! This is sooooo CUTE! Love the layers!
Happy Valentine's day, Isha! Enjoy!

Dawn T said...

What a beauty Isha. Love all the great papers on your card.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a great card Isha! Love those precious little owls!

Jill said...

This is beyond cute! Love it!! And congrats on the tweet from Penny Black! :)

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! And such a fun design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa