Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Studio Katia: Birthday Card with No-Line Coloring Technique

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a summer theme card using no-line copic coloring technique on Studio Katia Blog.
I started by die-cutting a white layer using the Scallop Hearts Cover Die. I then sponged yellow distress ink to it. Now, I put the Heart-Fetti Stencil over it and sponged the same ink. I stamped the floral cluster from Aloha Stamp using Antique Linen distress ink and colored it using copic markers. I really like how pretty these florals look. I then added some depth using colored pencils. Stamp the sentiment to the panel. Adhere this panel to a white cardbase. Adhere the florals to the card.


To finish, I added some Sunny Topaz Crystals. This is a beautiful mix of yellows .Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

WOW! This is stunning Isha! Love it!

Ivana Camdzic said...

I want to learn how to color like you when I grow up! ;) This is sooooo amazingly beautiful!