Sunday, August 4, 2019

Studio Katia: You're Amazing!

Hello everyone! today I have a pretty floral card on Studio Katia blog using masking and stencil technique. I created a layer and adhered it to a card base but this can easily be a one layer card.


I started by creating the mat layer. I cut it slightly smaller than the cardbase. I then masked the length of it to create a broad stripe. I then sponged some distress inks to it. Flick a bit of water and let dry. Now, I placed the "GRID" stencil and sponged some more ink through it. Remove the stencil and the mask. stamp the florals using black ink. I then stamp the florals onto another piece of cardstock and colored in using pencil colors. Fussy cut the flowers and adhere it to the panel. Flick some white paint to this panel. Once dry, adhere it to the cardbase.

Stamp and die-cut the sentiment and adhere using 3D foam.

To finish, I added some satin rainbow confetti. Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!

Dawn T said...

A fabulous card Isha. The splatter of white paint really finishes the card beautifully

Andrea Hastilow said...

Really gorgeous design you've created, like the background stencil effect lots. Thank you for sharing this idea. Have a good week x