Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Studio Katia: Using Foil onto stencil

Hello everyone!Today I am sharing a card using foiling with stencil technique. I really am in love with the Autumn Leaves stencil by Studio Katia and find them to be so versatile.



I started by taking a red cardbase. I then created the mat layer for which, I simply applied Deco Foil transfer gel through the stencil. Let it dry for a couple of hours. Once dried, I ran it through the laminator using Amber Watercolor deco foil. I then stamped and embossed the images onto a piece of watercolor paper using Metallic Gold Rich Pale embossing powder by WOW!



I now colored them using the zig clean color real brush markers. For shimmer I used Daniel Smith Pearl Shimmer watercolor. Now die-cut them using the coordinating dies.

Stamp and emboss the sentiment onto vellum stripe. adhere to the mat layer. Assemble everything together. Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

No comments: