Thursday, January 23, 2020

Studio Katia: CAS Thanks Card

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a pretty pastel floral thank you card. I always need thank you cards so it's a good idea to keep up my collection. What kind of cards do you tend to make the most?



I started by creating a square white cardbase. Now, I took a white layer and sponged tumbled glass distress oxide using the blending brushes to it. Die-cut this piece using the Dotted Nested Square die. I then die-cut the oval using the Elegant Scallop Oval die. I flicked some white paint to this piece and let dry. I adhered this layer to the cardbase. Now, I stamped the sentiment using clear ink and em,bossed it using Vintage Peacock embossing powder by WOW! I stamped and embossed the tiny floral using white embossing powder onto vellum. Color the flowers using copic markers. I always add the touch of color to the back side of my vellum flowers. Adhere the flowers to form a triangle to emphasize onto the sentiment.



To finish, I added some Icy Sparkle Crystals to the flower centers.. Thank you for dropping by! Have

Supplies


No comments: