Thursday, March 26, 2020

Studio Katia: Rainbow Hello Card

 Hello everyone! 
 I am on Studio Katia blog with a rainbow stenciled card. Hope you all are staying safe. I wanted to create a fun, cheerful card and rainbows I feel are full of hope and brightens any gloomy day. I used the Ink Splash stencil and added more interest by overlapping parts of it.
 


I started by making a white top fold cardbase. I die-cut the Half Striped Cover die and label from Dotted Patterns Set 4 from white cardstock.

Using the blender brushes, I applied distress oxide inks in spun sugar, squeezed lemonade, wild honey, peacock feathers, wilted violet, worn lipstick and twisted citron through the stencil onto the cardbase. I used the big splat part first. Now I applied the similar colors of ink through the small splatters over the first layer.

I then flicked some water. once dry, I flicked some gold watercolor to it.



I then die-cut the word HELLO, applied embossing ink and embossed it using WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle embossing powder. Repeat the process two more times. Stamp the sentiment onto the label.

Adhere the half striped cover die-cut and the sentiment label to the card. Adhere the word. To finish apply a few gold sparkle Crystals.

Thank you for dropping by!

Have a nice crafty day!

No comments: