Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Apassion for papertrey.....

Its official now....more and more I look at the papertrey products my liking for them grow stronger. Anyhow the challenge is favorite color and since I am a new stamper, I dont own much and I just have 2 sheets each of 5 colors from papertrey and ofcoarse brown. So I am saving those special colors for other future challenges...lol. I am in love with the chocolate brown. While making a card for another challenge, I thought this would look good with my yummy choco....so here is what I created. Hope you all like it.

The kissing technique gives great batik effect...bit better in the closeup.
(Chocolate brown, vintage cream papers and rhinestones are from PTI, Stamps Hero arts, distress inks fired brick and spices marmalade)
 

4 comments:

Aimes said...

Oooh I see another PTI addict in the making ;D
I too save so many of my precious PTI goodies but it's good to have fun with them y'know!
Thanks so much for sparing some of your precious PTI stash to join in with our challenge - we really appreciate it!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S A fabby card, I love that kissing technique!

Inkyfingers said...

Isha I love the colours in your card and you are right about the batik effect - it looks great.
Carol

Monika Reeck said...

Dont you know Isha...Batik is come from Indonesia...this kissing technique looks so fab....great card dear..

Kate Lewis said...

I love your kissing technique Isha - it creates such a pretty pattern. Thank you for joining our challenge - and welcome to the Papertrey addiction lol! Kate x