Monday, May 24, 2010

Polka dots

I made this card for the current challenge at PDCC.

I just love the combination  and I came up with this for a friends B'day.


I stamped Old letter writing on yellow card. Embossed polka dots with white ep on pink paper. Stitched them together with zigzag stitch and stuck this on white card.


Now for my center flower, I embossed this on vellum with bronze ep. 3 times, cut it to different sizes and layered it using 3d foam. I colored the smallest flower in pink. For the leaf, stamped with green, clear embossed it and colored it with green. Hope the closeup is good for the details.
I also came across this challenge and my card fits here perfectly too.

10 comments:

Banu said...

Beautiful card. I loved all the details in your card. Very nice.

Lisa Somerville said...

Pretty, love the stitching and the added butterflies. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Unknown said...

Just lovely, Isha! Love the layered vellum flower! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--such detail! I love it:) I really like that flower--such a beautiful addition! And this card is super gorgeous:) Great job! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Suzanne C said...

Lovely idea to use the vellum it adds such a beautiful touch. Beautiful design. Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

papertrails leaver said...

oh the vellum is so lovely! What a gorgeous card!

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Flower dear and great sewing your card....hope you are well and see you on my Blog Isha...hugs

Debbie said...

So sweet and lovely -- such soft and pretty colors! I {heart} that flower and those cute little butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the vellum flower here! So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us this week in the Tea Room.

sunghee said...

wow wow wow!!! I gotta try the vellum! love your card. thanks for the inspiration!!!