Friday, May 21, 2010

2 Challenges....

I made this card for the sketch challenge here at Card Patterns and a passion for Papertrey challenge here, as I love brown. This stamp is given to me today and I couldnt wait.



And here is my take on it:

Supplies: Brown and Berry sorbet paper(papertrey), Ranger distress n Papertrey inks, stamps Hero arts
I first did the BG with distressed technique. Stamped the screen shadow HA stamp with versamark on a white paper. Let it dry and distressed it with some distress ink. Then I spritzt it with some pearl water. Hope you can see some shine in the closeup as it look real cool in real life. Then I clear embossed my Silhouette bells and then colored the flowers and leaves with water color. Brown paper at the back is clear embossed using the florishes stamp and the border using the scalloped borders from HA.

Sorry for the bad picture. Its rainy today. Will change the pictures when the weather gets a bit better. TFL.

4 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

What a gorgeous card! Your image panel is stunning- that must have taken forever to create.

Aimes said...

Loving the inky technique you used here - looks super! Things always shine so much more IRL, so I guess this looks even prettier than I can see right now!
Thanks so much for entering our challenge (again - tee hee!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kate Lewis said...

I love how your stamped your image, great effect! Thanks for joining the challenge! Kate x