Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CAS- tastic

So here I am, trying my hand at the one layer card with my new Starbrust HA stamp. Since I got it now and its been out for so long, I was wondering what way can I use it, so it looks a bit different. Here is what I came up with and its perfect for this challenge at CAS -tastic. I hope the dt likes it.

I distressed the bg with fired brick and spiced marmalade distress ink using the mask. Then kissed it with starbrust stamp spritz with water. I then removed the mask and embossed the border with gold ep. Hope you like it.

I just love this batik effect this stamp gives. I hope you are able to see that in the closeup.TFL.

5 comments:

Agata said...

Such a beautiful "kissing" effect! I love those colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Angie Cortes said...

Gorgeous card!! The colors are so striking! Thanks for joining us at CAS-tastic Wednesday!!

Karen B. said...

Wow, this is beautiful, what a striking array of colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS-Tastic!

Deb Neerman said...

Simply stunning!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "One-Layer" card challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely colors Isha....great card...