Sunday, July 4, 2010

Butterflies

The school holidays have started here and its so difficult to keep the kids busy. I am planning to indulge in some craft activities with the girls.
So today after a few days I got some time for myself and made this card for the challenges at PDCC 36 and 2 Sisters blog and Papertrey ink.
I did the Card bg with my dots and flowers HA stamp and embossed it with white ep.I did the bg for the butterflies with my old letter writting in black, then I stamped some butterfly with pink ink. I then embossed two butterflies with Red ep.
My inspiration came from my garden as while enjoying my breakfast today morning sitting in the garden, I saw 2 Butterflies fluttering by on my red n pink Roses.....Finally summer is here and its too hot...lol.

You can see the Background which I embossed white on white using my dots and flowers HA stamp.

Hope you like what I created.

18 comments:

Stacy Walker said...

Very elegant card Isha. I love the color pink and butterflies are one of my favorite images to work with. Thank you for joining us at the 2 sisters challenge. I look forward to seeing your next creation.

Stacy

Nat said...

wonderful card, love these beautiful butterflies!

Unknown said...

Isha, Beautiful creative card! I love the butterflies and embossing. Great inspirations!!!! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges. hugs JO xxx

Mary said...

Beautiful card Isha. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges.

hugs
Mary

Monika Reeck said...

Isha love the 2 red butterfly and the pink too all colors together in a very nice way dear...good luck with the challenge...hugs from Germany (I was on the chat room dear but you was not there :) maybe you was so tired at 21.00? it was ok dear..)

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful card, great use of this weeks colors, thanks for playing at the PDCC.

TinaB said...

Such a beautiful card xx Thank you for playing at 2 Sisters challenge blog x

Ruby said...

Such a pretty card! I have those stamps, you've inspired me to make something with them now! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Sarah Anderson said...

Love your red butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at the play date cafe :)

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful design! Love the layered butterflies. Thanks for joining along with us at the PDCC.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, Isha! Love the embossing.. Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Aimes said...

Such a pretty card - lovin' those butterflies! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the butterflies with the text background! Simply FABULOUS!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH---this is STUNNING! I love everything about this card--I really like the writing and the butterflies....and the pop of red! Great job! Love it:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

Alice Regan said...

This card is stunning. I love the use of the background with the butterfly's ...just stunning!

Helen Berry said...

So, so pretty x

Cristina said...

This is beautiful. Love the sort-of postcardy look of it.

Pat said...

Beautiful butterfly card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges.