Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Circle Cards

I want to show you all something which I created for the very first time...its circle cards. I never tried them before but use to admire them a lot. Today I discovered this Papertrey challenge and then it took a lot of courage to start with one ( have to tell you, those yummy papers have a big hand there...lol) and couldn't stop and made these two. I really hope you would like it. I dont have any papertrey stamp just some ribbons, papers, inks and rhinestone...I would love to buy some stamps when I can as they are really lovely.

This first card is inspired by the birds hopping in the garden to tell me its summer... come n say Hello!!!.....started with keeping the bird in mind and then Grace in mind too, you can read about her at Jenniffer site. So this is for Grace, hope she would like it. Since this has window and bird, its perfect for this challenge at Tiffany doodles.




Did the BG with screen HA bg stamp. The cute bird was Lucys gift to me. Inks and Brown paper are papertrey.







The picture below is the color inspiration behind my 2nd card, which again has summery touch of flowers and butterflies.
I masked my circle in 3 parts, stamped and embossed 3 different HA bg stamps. Then for the white inner circle, embossed it with clear ep after stamping it with distress ink. Distressed the edges a bit made the flower using stamped HA bg on white paper. Assembled everything together and I hope you will like this too.
 My take

Stamps are all Heroarts, paper from Papertrey, inks Ranger and Papertrey

15 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Your flower is so lovely Isha...Great card my dear...(do you have CB Machine dear...so lovely Circle card)

Chris said...

Two just beautiful circle cards Isha - I love them! I can't believe these are your first they are so good and very pretty. Many thanks for joining in the challenge!

Inkyfingers said...

Isha, I really like your circle cards. They are so pretty and the bird is really cute.
Carol

stampingandstitching said...

Your circle cards are wonderful Isha! Gorgeous designs and details on both! Looking forward to seeing more circle cards from you!

Tiffany said...

What a lovely card!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Aimes said...

Fabulous cards! I think you've totally rocked the circular cards - I'm glad you were tempted to try them (admitedly those fab PTI DPs would tempt me too ;D)
Thanks so much for entering our challenges! Who knows, you may expand your PTI stash by winning some PTI goodies from our challenges!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards and so happy you are playing along with Tiffany Doodles. I love all of your details and stamp selections. Just beautiful :)

Lindsay said...

Great card! I love the little details! Thank you for playing along with us at Tiffany Doodles!

donna mikasa said...

I love circle cards and yours are too cute! Thanks for joining us at Tiffany Doodles!

Vanessa said...

Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Tiffany Doodles!

Deirdre said...

Isha, so cute. Thanks for playing along with Tiffany Doodles challenge.

Ruby said...

Beautiful cards Isha! Nobody would ever know this was your first time to make a circle card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiffany Doodles!

Tiffany said...

Isha! I wanted to tell you that you won 2nd place in the Tiffany Doodles challenge TD02! Pick your your 5 digis and email me!! Congrats!! Tiff

Virginia L. said...

YAY! Congrats on your big win, Isha!! So happy that you join the fun at Tiffany Doodles!

Deirdre said...

Isha, congrats on your win over on Tiffany Doodles, so delighted for you.