Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In time....

I so very much wanted to make this card for CAS-tastic sketch and didn't get the time....but as they say where there is will...is a way...lol. I hope the DT like my card. Since this card also has the same colors as my favorite colors at PDCC challenge, am going to post it there too.
Here is the sketch and the colors....

My take
I hope you would like what I created. I embossed my BG with white ep. Then I stamped the strip of flowers with pink Ink. My butterfly is colored with copics and glittered with diamond stickles. It looks so cool in real. Border is again embossed with white ep. and distressed with red ink. TFL.

11 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is gorgeous ... love it!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday Clean and Simple Sketch challenge!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous butterfly ... beautiful card.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful design and love the butterfly. Gorgeous coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

Karen B. said...

This is a beautiful card, I enjoy the colors and the embossing. I hope that you enjoyed the sketch and can use it in the future.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful card, great coloring of your butterfly. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Sarah Anderson said...

Loving all those checks and lines! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at the playdate cafe :)

stampingandstitching said...

Great design and combination of stamps Isha! Wonderful colouring of the butterfly too!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OMGoodness--I just love this card! I love the butterfly and the white space (and the embossing on there too!). Great job all around:) Thanks for joining us at the PDCC:)

Unknown said...

Just FABULOUS! Love the embossing.. so subtle yet stunning! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe again!!

Ruby said...

I never got around to finishing comments last week because I was away, so apologies this is late, but what a pretty card for our challenge! Love the butterfly and embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely butterfly Isha.....adorable card