Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Card Style....

Hello friends, hope you all are enjoying yourselves. Well here in Switzerland, we have 5 weeks of school holidays and also its too hot to do anything. So I was bit busy with the girls....acctually I was keeping them busy...lol. Which I would be sharing a bit later.
Back to Moxiefab card style, I got inspired by my 6 yr. old making n talking cute
So here is what I came up with...

I have put some glossy accents on my snacks and drink, its clear on the closeup photos. I drew the clouds my self and then wrote using the individual alphabets from Hero arts. The cup for whats perking set was bit big for my ladybird, so I cut it in length too.





Hope you would like, what I made. TFL.

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

really really cuuuute Isha...good luck with the challenge....and I love this scene...hugs

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!